One of the most common things I observe in clients, colleagues and yes…. even myself…
Is the “Habit” we have as humans of sabotaging our own success.
It generally happens when you’re doing well, you’ve been feeling pretty good and then something happens…
(You observe something in life) that invites doubt into your mind. That doubt, if given just a little bit of attention, then attracts another doubtful thought like it into your awareness.
Before long, you’re saying things to yourself like “I’m not where I should be”, “I’m not enough”, “I’m not good at this or that”, and soon you manifest situations that give you evidence that those thoughts you’ve been thinking are true.
For example, you may find yourself in the following situations
- Missing important meetings or appointments
- Not taking the opportunity to shine in your gifts and justifying with excuses of why it didn’t work out
- Blaming others for your circumstances
If you are experiencing any of these things, DON’T WORRY…
I’VE GOT GOOD NEWS!
You have total power over this “habit” and it’s completely within YOUR control.
Here’s some things you can do to stay on track and not allow yourself to get “de-railed” by your doubts.
1. Have A Conversation With Your Highest Self -Go to a mirror RIGHT NOW. Look at your reflection until you connect with your “inner being” gazing back at you through your eyes, and ask yourself: “How do You feel about Me”? Then allow yourself to embrace the LOVE instantly showered upon you.
*You may experience goosebumps from head to toe
* Tingling in your body
* And a profound feeling of acceptance and love surrounding you in a vibrational embrace.
2. Embrace Your Positive Aspects-Find a notebook and a pen and begin immediately to write down things YOU appreciate about YOU. If you think there isn’t anything, give yourself some more time… and if you still can’t find anything to appreciate about yourself, quiet your mind and ask your inner being “What do YOU appreciate about ME”? Then allow what you receive through thought to flow onto the page before you.
3. Trust there is Goodness within YOU. Regardless of what you’ve done, or who you were in the past. Believe in yourself enough to show up in this powerful NOW as your best self.
Practice these steps as often as necessary. Each time, your confidence will strengthen and your doubts will fall away. Believe that you are more than you think you are, and never again see yourself as less than you should be.
You are Divine by Design…. and it’s YOUR time to shine.
Stephanie Kathan is an Internationally known Energy Alignment Specialist in the personal growth industry and has been serving clients worldwide since 2010.
“Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot to me, and it’s my hope that you’ve received value during your visit to my page. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have regarding the information shared here”. – Stephanie
If you liked this article, join our mailing list to receive updates about Free Live Calls, Mindgrowing Interviews, and first access to energy session special offers from #EnergyWorksWithMe.